PAINT & SIP
For an unforgettable time of painting, sipping and unleashing the hidden artist in you, our instructor led classes with additional staff are there to guide you every step of the way.
Our instructors make it fun and easy and ensure that you leave with a DIY masterpiece by the end of class.
Our studio offers an inviting and comfortable environment that is friendly, exciting and upbeat. Every guest gets to choose their own individual piece to paint using stencils. It’s easy to do and you leave with your own unique piece of art in hand.
Our bar serves beer and wine and a featured drink of the month. We also have soda, water, tea, juice and snacks.
Paint, wood and brushes are provided. You get to choose your own colors from our paint bar of over 50 color options.
- Our paints are odor free, environmentally safe and easy to wash out
- Wood signs are yellow pine which is durable and easy to paint
- Affordable with a range of options for everyone
- Daily classes available
- Large groups, private events and studio rental upon request
- We have 2 ADA approved restrooms and a changing station for small children
- Easy to find (corner of 81st & Sheridan)
SOME OF OUR MOST POPULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Girls night out
- Date nights
- Birthday parties
- Business team building
- Baby showers
- Kids paint parties
- Bridal events
- Private parties
The Benefits of Art Therapy
The daily grind can wreak havoc on your stress levels as you are constantly bombarded by work, technology and much more. It can be incredibly hard to detach and give yourself the attention needed for adequate recovery.
Vogue Wood and Brush Studio is all about relaxing in our stress-free environment with a drink, friendly people and a chance to be creative.
There are direct correlations that have been found between developing painting skills and decreasing your stress levels. This process is formally known as art therapy and has proven to be very effective.
At Vogue Wood and Brush Studio, we give you the tools you need to create a beautiful piece of art that you will be proud to display in your home.
Here are some of the benefits you can obtain with a visit to our studio:
- Stress Relief– Painting gives you the opportunity to relax your mind and release the stressful thoughts you may have accumulated throughout the day. By taking a time out to focus on other things, you will be able to think more clearly when dealing with the problems that are causing your stress.
- Enhanced Creativity– There’s something satisfying about taking a piece of raw wood and transforming it into your very own work of art. Because this acts as a blank canvas, you can use your creativity to turn it into anything you want by expressing yourself creatively.
- Improved Mood– By spending time in a relaxing environment having a drink with your friends or family, it can improve your mood. We have worked incredibly hard to make our studio an effective and fun way to boost your spirits.
Whether you are looking for a little “me time” or need a fun activity you can share with family or friends, Vogue Wood and Brush Studio provides the best in art therapy.
We look forward to painting with you and your guests!
“I had an absolutely wonderful time at Vogue. I highly recommend giving it a try for date night, group parties, or even a quiet day alone. The owners are simply fantastic people.”Rikki Griffin Perry
Our studio offers an inviting and comfortable environment that is friendly, exciting and upbeat.
Every guest paints their own custom design using stencils so it is easy to do and you leave with your unique piece of art in hand.
A great place for paint & sip, girl’s night out, team building events, private parties, date nights, kid’s paint parties, bridal events & more!
8013-A South Sheridan Road
Tulsa, OK 74133